THE GRAND SLAM PACKAGE
This package is a winner; it completes IIROC inc. CIM®, MFDA, FP Canada (for CFP® Certificants and QAFPs), Life agents, Advocis/Institute, PFP® and CPA® requirements!
|IIROC Credits:||6 credits (Compliance); 18 credits (Professional Development); 6 (Compliance/Professional Development)|
|CIM®:||10 credits (Compliance); 20 credits (Professional Development)|
|CFP® Certificants||30 credits (28 Financial Planning, 2 Professional Responsibility)|
|Financial Planners:||30 credits (28 Financial Planning, 2 Professional Responsibility)|
|Financial Advisors:||30 credits (including Ethics)|
|Life Insurance Credits:||31 credits for AIC (AB), ICBC (BC), ICS (SK), ICM (MB), and FSRA (ON)|
|Institute Members:||30 credits (including Ethics)|
|CPA®:||31 CPD hours|
|QAFP® Professionals:||30 credits (28 Financial Planning, 2 Professional Responsibility)|
|MFDA Credits:||MFDA Credits: 6 credits (Business Conduct Non-Ethics), 2 credit (Business Conduct Ethics), 20 Professional Development|
This comprehensive credits package includes these courses:
• Anti-Money Laundering
• Complaint Handling and Avoidance
• The Financial Planning Mistakes of Clients (and how to fix them)
• Know Your Client
• Know Your Product: Obligations, Products and Strategies
• A Surviving Spouse: Insurance Considerations and Financial Plans
• Why Ethics Matter
Details on these courses are provided below.
- Review how money laundering is accomplished, and how it is stopped;
- Understand, in order to implement, the elements of a compliance program;
- Gain an up-to-date understanding of know-your-client directives, reporting and record-keeping requirements.
Complaint Handling and Avoidance
- Learn what happens when a complaint is filed, and mitigation measures to prevent complaints;
- Find out what to expect if a complaint is made about you, and your role in the investigation process;
- Read extensive case studies in each of insurance, FP Canada, the MFDA and IIROC complaint hearings;
- Gain vital knowledge on how to avoid a complaint in addition to how resolution can be brought about.
The Financial Planning Mistakes of Clients (and how to fix them)
- Covers eight common mistakes clients make, and the loss of opportunities that result from their errors;
- Head off the inevitable crash landings that arise from arrogance and misperceptions;
- Help clients to get on the right track, stay there, and reap the rewards.
Know Your Client: Its Challenges and Rewards
- Addresses the new client-focussed reforms as they apply to know your client (KYC) requirements;
- Reviews essential facts and their relevance;
- Illustrates the relationship between KYC and suitability;
- Informs how to check your decisions with a blueprint for action.
Know Your Product: Obligations, Products and Strategies
- Reviews many types of investments (including crypto, ETFs, options, private placements and life insurance) to provide a consistent, customer-focussed product overview and comparison;
- Small case stories throughout supplement learning;
- Enables compliance with client interest first directives.
A Surviving Spouse: Insurance Considerations and Financial Plans
- Covers a broad range of insurance and investment matters relevant to a surviving spouse’s changed circumstances;
- Equips you to plan ahead for both spouses and a survivor’s needs alone;
- Adds to your perspective about retirement planning while delivering lots of can-do ideas.
Why Ethics Matter
- Understand the reasons ethics are personally and professionally essential;
- Read case studies that illustrate ethical lapses;
- Discover how to become a more ethical person and the steps to ethical decisions;
- Develop a personal code of ethics to live by and practice.
Or, go to the C’Life Catalogue and use your 20% coupon code: SeeWhy20