THE 20-CREDIT PFP® QUICK PICK
This package ensures credits for PFPs® will also be available for other accreditations. It is a powerhouse of credits for PFPs—or any member of the financial services industry—who wants to enhance their education, competence, and professionalism.
|PFP® Professionals:||22 credits (as accredited by IIROC) (16 Professional Development, 6 Ethics/Compliance)|
|Provincial Life Credits:||23 (BC, AB, SK, MB, ON)|
|CFP® Certificants:||20 credits (15 Financial Planning, 2 Professional Responsibility)|
|Institute Members:||20 credits (3 Ethics)|
|IIROC Credits:||22 credits (16 Professional Development, 6 Compliance)|
You will receive:
• Anti-Money Laundering
• Financial Planning Mistakes of Clients
• Know Your Product: Obligations, Products and Strategies
• A Surviving Spouse: Insurance Considerations and Financial Plans
• Why Ethics Matter
Details on these courses are provided below.
- Review how money laundering is accomplished, and how it is stopped;
- Understand, in order to implement, the elements of a compliance program;
- Gain an up-to-date understanding of know-your-client directives, reporting and record-keeping requirements.
Financial Planning Mistakes of Clients
- Covers eight common mistakes clients make, and the loss of opportunities that result from their errors;
- Head off the inevitable crash landings that arise from arrogance and misperceptions;
- Help clients to get on the right track, stay there, and reap the rewards.
Know Your Product: Obligations, Products and Strategies
- Reviews many types of investments (including crypto, ETFs, options, private placements and life insurance) to provide a consistent, customer-focussed product overview and comparison;
- Small case stories throughout supplement learning;
- Enables compliance with client interest first directives.
A Surviving Spouse: Insurance Considerations and Financial Plans
- Covers a broad range of insurance and investment matters relevant to a surviving spouse’s changed circumstances;
- Equips you to plan ahead for both spouses and the survivor’s needs alone;
- Adds to your perspective about retirement planning while delivering lots of can-do ideas.
Why Ethics Matter
- Understand the reasons ethics are essential personally and professionally;
- Read case studies that illustrate ethical lapses;
- Discover how to become a more ethical person and the steps to ethical decisions;
- Develop a personal code of ethics to practice and live by.
Receive an immediate regulator-approved Certificate upon completion of each course.
Or, go to the C’Life Catalogue and use your 20% coupon code: SeeWhy20