THE 15-CREDIT LIFE INSURANCE QUICK PICK
Receive Life credits AND A&S credits AND CFP credits with this package of courses for 2023; complete the courses easily before your June 30 deadline.
|Alberta Life Credits:||15 credits|
|Alberta A&S Credits:||15 credits|
|CFP® Certificants:||15 credits (12 Financial Planning, 3 Practice Management)|
|Institute Members:||10 credits (including Ethics)|
You will receive:
• Be the Better Advisor This Year
• Good Business: Lessons for Success
• Manage and Resolve Conflict
Details on these courses are provided below.
Be the Better Advisor This Year
- Explore customer-focussed ideas and practices to benefit clients and your bottom line;;
- Better understand and anticipate client needs for insurance and investment products;;
- Find out how to turn everyday issues into opportunities for service and sales.
Good Business: Lessons for Success
- Link sales with suitability for best client outcomes;
- Learn the importance of setting financial goals across all ages;
- Achieve clarity in virtual and in-person meetings and your writing;
- Measure your behaviour against common ethical standards;
- Implement best practices that pay off.
Manage and Resolve Conflict
- Grow your business and earn a sterling reputation by learning how to manage and resolve conflict;
- Increase managerial and client satisfaction by turning conflict into collaboration.
Or, go to the C’Life Catalogue and use your 20% coupon code: SeeWhy20