|Provincial Life Credits:||25 credits|
|CFP® Certificants:||25 credits (23 Financial Planning, 2 Professional Responsibility)|
|Institute Members:||25 credits (4 Ethics)|
|IIROC Credits:||21 credits (4 Compliance, 3 CM/PD, 14 Professional Development)|
|MFDA Credits:||21 credits (14 Professional Development, 4 Business Conduct, 3 Business Conduct Ethics/3 Professional Development)|
|CSF Credits:||2 PDUs Compliance|
New approved courses for 2023 designed for your FP-Canada CFP requirements without any course duplication from 2021 or 2022. Need IIROC credits? See the breakdown for this added bonus. Does Option A or Option B suit you best?
Here’s your best CE credit solution for 2023:
The Art and Science of Suitability
- Optimize suitability for insurance and investment products;
- Implement a holistic approach that looks at total needs, situations, weaknesses, and strengths of the individual with the products and services available to the individual;
- Understand how priorities affect decisions;
- Execute the suitability checklist.
Conflicts of Interest
- Find constructive ideas to implement to avoid COI in your behaviour;
- Develop important insight on how COI develops and how it can be mitigated personally and professionally;
- Get answers to some of the big issues about COI and its insidious effects on advice and professional conduct;
- Read valuable case studies to illustrate COIs and their outcomes.
Know Your Client: Its Challenges and Rewards
- Address the new client-focussed reforms as they apply to know your client requirements;
- Review what comprises essential facts and their relevance;
- Illustrate the relationship between KYC and suitability;
- Check your decisions with a blueprint for action.
Know Your Product: Obligations, Products and Strategies
- Reviews many types of investments (including crypto, ETFs, options, private placements and life insurance) to provide a consistent, customer-focussed product overview and comparison;
- Small case stories throughout supplement learning;
- Enables compliance with client interest first directives.
A Surviving Spouse: Insurance Considerations and Financial Plans
- Covers a broad range of insurance and investment matters relevant to a surviving spouse’s changed circumstances;
- Equips you to plan ahead for both spouses’ needs and the survivor’s needs alone;
- Adds to your perspective about retirement planning while delivering lots of can-do ideas.
This package is an exceptional selection of courses to complete your credit requirements.